Casual Fun World Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» In Memory of a Friend
by Prazision52 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:48 pm

» CFWR and CFW3
by wahakalol Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 pm

» So I just got a PS3 anyone else got one if so whats your PSN name?
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

» CFW Community Keep in touch.
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 pm

» Backup woes
by endsgamer Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

What kind of world setup should the server have come 1.2?

Updates and Cool Shtuff Vote_lcap41%Updates and Cool Shtuff Vote_rcap 41% [ 12 ]
Updates and Cool Shtuff Vote_lcap48%Updates and Cool Shtuff Vote_rcap 48% [ 14 ]
Updates and Cool Shtuff Vote_lcap10%Updates and Cool Shtuff Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 29

Affiliates
free forum

Planet Minecraft BannerPlanet Minecraft Banner
Donate!

Updates and Cool Shtuff

Go down

Updates and Cool Shtuff Empty Updates and Cool Shtuff

Plugins have stopped derping on us for the time being, and we have returned to a bukkit map. To my understanding, we've kept the temp map, and have also added a new 1.3 peaceful map with large biomes. Aside from that, we have taken out the 1.8 world, and it should be up for download in the next couple hours/days/weeks/months. Lastly, to celebrate for no apparent reason, I've decided to make a video showcasing the coolest stuff on CFW. However, I need to fill about 5 minutes of footage, and as of right now, im only going to be filming the spawn and Revak Savik, which leads me to you guys. I know there's tons of awesome stuff that has been build in the survival world and on the mainworld. What I want you guys to do is post the coords to that stuff here for me to film. Anything big and awesome that you've built at one point or another, post it here so i can film it and showcase it in the video. This includes towns, factions, structures, anything awesome in general. I'll come look at it, and if I think it's cool I'll put it in the video. Once I finish, I'll post it here for you guys to see. Other than that, we're back to normal operating procedure. -Peace, Poch
Pochama999

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Updates and Cool Shtuff :: Comments

spicyreaper

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:48 pm  spicyreaper

I have a few things for you to record.

Place that J built: 522 -711. Skyscrapers, and my pixel art is very near there at: 624 -61

My Asian Town: 1482 516

Me and J's Arabic Town (not completely finished but o well) : 3085 1048

Crown of the Falmer: coming up. gonna be a while.

Waha's (and es') Himeji: 5128 608

It's spelled Revak Saviik, pock

Last edited by spicyreaper on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 pm  dinoheadjake21

well i don't really have much but i just had to say that you absolutely should get Himeji since it is so amazing

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:07 pm  Pochama999

Spicy, the stuff you posted sounds cool, and I'll try and get them in there, but as to himeji, thats up to waha/es. I'm not sure whether they want it to be filmed at this stage of its completion. They may only want it to be filmed once its done, in which case I'd have to skip over it in the video, although it would make a very nice building to film.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:33 pm  Esarai

I WILL FINISH HIMEJI.... FOR GREAT FILMOGRAPHY.

Also, just a random request... can I include some battleships going wololo?

Back to top Go down

spicyreaper

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:25 am  spicyreaper

Esarai wrote:I WILL FINISH HIMEJI.... FOR GREAT FILMOGRAPHY.

What more needs doing? its enormous...

Also, is there an ETA on the filming of this? (so I know whether or not to really hustle on the crown)

Back to top Go down

wahakalol

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:51 pm  wahakalol

spicyreaper wrote:
Esarai wrote:I WILL FINISH HIMEJI.... FOR GREAT FILMOGRAPHY.

What more needs doing? its enormous...

Also, is there an ETA on the filming of this? (so I know whether or not to really hustle on the crown)

we need to finish the back entrance and the final courtyard, the buildings lining the path connecting the back entrance and the final courtyard, the connecting path from said final courtyard and the other side of the castle, clean up the surrounding area and possibly add a town around the castle

Back to top Go down

spicyreaper

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:57 pm  spicyreaper

you have a whole town left x D. I hope it can be done. Im working on a massive build atm, so if you cant get the whole thing the way you want it, maybe there could be a second video of himeji and my project.

Back to top Go down

wahakalol

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:07 pm  wahakalol

the town would be a bonus feature thing
the main thing that needs to happen is for my comp to stop having hissy fits every time I try to log onto minecraft

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down