Casual Fun World Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» In Memory of a Friend
by Prazision52 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:48 pm

» CFWR and CFW3
by wahakalol Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 pm

» So I just got a PS3 anyone else got one if so whats your PSN name?
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

» CFW Community Keep in touch.
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 pm

» Backup woes
by endsgamer Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

What kind of world setup should the server have come 1.2?

Build Strategy Vote_lcap41%Build Strategy Vote_rcap 41% [ 12 ]
Build Strategy Vote_lcap48%Build Strategy Vote_rcap 48% [ 14 ]
Build Strategy Vote_lcap10%Build Strategy Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 29

Affiliates
free forum

Planet Minecraft BannerPlanet Minecraft Banner
Donate!

Build Strategy

Go down

Build Strategy Empty Build Strategy

I have been having a bit of trouble building on the server lately. Partially due to lag otherwise having to wait on supers or whoever else to help me out (no complaints), so I had the idea of hosting a private server so I can build at my own pace. This server would be open to anyone who wished to help, but I would whitelist it because i don't want people just hanging around lagging me up. This isnt going to be a large server and I have 2 questions which will determine if I will move forward with this: 1) Would I be able to import my builds? 2) can the Crown of the Falmer be exported so I wont have to start over? If everything works out, I'll be posting some requirements for whoever wants to join me. Time to get some work done.
spicyreaper
spicyreaper

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Build Strategy :: Comments

spicyreaper

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:40 pm  spicyreaper

I heard form Es that export and import will be possible with World Edit, so I'll be making this server as a build server only. Any who are let in will be automatically opped for use of world edit and other mods. The server will be up within a week and I'll be posting the IP soon. The server will not be up 24/7. but will probably be on a lot whilst I'm working on a build. The goal here is to build massive or impressive builds, or just help me along. Help is always appreciated.

Requirements to get on:

Be a good builder.

Get me a picture of something you've built that was really nice or might show your build skill.

If you get turned down, its not because I do not like you etc etc, it is simply because this will not be for petty building, but for constructing some of the most impressive structures in Minecraft. Rise to the challenge.

Edit: I am considering letting people join to watch the builds, and maybe have a bit of explanation along with it, so it would be a teaching experience and get builds done. Post if you'd like to learn, there are no requirements for this.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 pm  Spartan2744

*Looks for picture of a not-so-crappy-build that i've done*

Well, you told me to post anything, and this counts as something..

I love bunnies

I really don't think i'm a good building, but apparently a few other people think I am..

Back to top Go down

spicyreaper

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:10 pm  spicyreaper

Spartan2744 wrote:*Looks for picture of a not-so-crappy-build that i've done*

I love bunnies

I really don't think i'm a good building, but apparently a few other people think I am..

You'll be on the list.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:31 pm  Spartan2744

spicyreaper wrote:
Spartan2744 wrote:*Looks for picture of a not-so-crappy-build that i've done*

I love bunnies

You'll be on the list.

If only applying to a job was this easy..

Back to top Go down

NekuShikazu

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:55 pm  NekuShikazu

So wait.. Is this for us to build? Or to help you build? Also, if I do manage to be on the whitelist, could I get my little sister on it too? (Trust me, she's not going to idle Razz)

Back to top Go down

spicyreaper

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:16 pm  spicyreaper

NekuShikazu wrote:So wait.. Is this for us to build? Or to help you build? Also, if I do manage to be on the whitelist, could I get my little sister on it too? (Trust me, she's not going to idle Razz)

You can build, but this server isn't for little houses or nice quaint churches. It is for going all out. You can build independently or help me, and theres a possibility I'd let people come to observe and learn some things.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down