Casual Fun World Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» In Memory of a Friend
by Prazision52 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:48 pm

» CFWR and CFW3
by wahakalol Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 pm

» So I just got a PS3 anyone else got one if so whats your PSN name?
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

» CFW Community Keep in touch.
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 pm

» Backup woes
by endsgamer Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

What kind of world setup should the server have come 1.2?

Anyone else getting banned? Vote_lcap41%Anyone else getting banned? Vote_rcap 41% [ 12 ]
Anyone else getting banned? Vote_lcap48%Anyone else getting banned? Vote_rcap 48% [ 14 ]
Anyone else getting banned? Vote_lcap10%Anyone else getting banned? Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 29

Affiliates
free forum

Planet Minecraft BannerPlanet Minecraft Banner
Donate!

Anyone else getting banned?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone else getting banned? Empty Anyone else getting banned?

Post  thunderrabbit Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:25 am

It seems I was just banned from the server; anyone know why?

Anyone else getting banned? IWXMZjMI9y5th

Last edited by thunderrabbit on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected image link)

thunderrabbit
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Anyone else getting banned? Empty Dunnae

Post  3nd0fw0r1d Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:19 pm

I was too, dunno why.

Edit: Ends unbanned me, and I unbanned you.

3nd0fw0r1d
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone else getting banned? Empty Re: Anyone else getting banned?

Post  thunderrabbit Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:18 am

Sweet! Thanks!

I wonder if Waha's password was guessed? Waha was the only admin (*) online at the time I was banned.

(*) There were two other people on at the time, but I hadn't seen them on the server before.

Last edited by thunderrabbit on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *asterisk)

thunderrabbit
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  NekuShikazu Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:33 pm

I know how you guys got banned, the server was in offline mode, so anyone could log in as the admins or owners. This way, someone must have logged in as Waha or any other admin, and then ban players. Obviously, the person that did this knows thunderrabbit and the supers.
NekuShikazu
NekuShikazu

http://I DONT HAVE A WEBSITE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHY.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wahakalol Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:31 pm

thunderrabbit wrote:Sweet! Thanks!

I wonder if Waha's password was guessed? Waha was the only admin (*) online at the time I was banned.

(*) There were two other people on at the time, but I hadn't seen them on the server before.

wait... wat?
wahakalol
wahakalol
Owner
Owner

https://cfwrevived.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thunderrabbit Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:54 pm

wahakalol wrote:
thunderrabbit wrote:

wait... wat?

I'm definitely sure your username was logged on when I got banned. I had just logged on and I was surprised to see you online cause I hadn't seen you in a while. I was like, "hey peeps" in the chat and then boom got banned.

Above, Neku was saying the server was in offline mode, though I don't know what that means. (If it's "offline" how could I log in?) The person who logged in as Waha didn't have to know me; I had just logged on, so the person could see me via chat.

thunderrabbit
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pochama999 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:57 pm

thunderrabbit wrote:
wahakalol wrote:
thunderrabbit wrote:

wait... wat?

I'm definitely sure your username was logged on when I got banned. I had just logged on and I was surprised to see you online cause I hadn't seen you in a while. I was like, "hey peeps" in the chat and then boom got banned.

Above, Neku was saying the server was in offline mode, though I don't know what that means. (If it's "offline" how could I log in?) The person who logged in as Waha didn't have to know me; I had just logged on, so the person could see me via chat.
offline mode means that it doesnt check in with minecraft.net to verify who is who, so you just disconnect your internet for a second, log in with whatever username you want, reconnect internet, and boom, you are now that person. this only works, however if the server is on offline mode, which is isnt anymore. At that time you got banned, it's entirely possible that someone "logged in" as waha.

Pochama999

Back to top Go down

Post  thunderrabbit Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:36 am

Pochama999 wrote:offline mode means that it doesnt check in with minecraft.net to verify who is who, so you just disconnect your internet for a second, log in with whatever username you want, reconnect internet, and boom, you are now that person. this only works, however if the server is on offline mode, which is isnt anymore. At that time you got banned, it's entirely possible that someone "logged in" as waha.

Thanks for the explanation; I wonder if people try logging in as other people a lot, or if someone knew the server was in offline mode.

thunderrabbit
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pochama999 Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:10 am

thunderrabbit wrote:
Pochama999 wrote:offline mode means that it doesnt check in with minecraft.net to verify who is who, so you just disconnect your internet for a second, log in with whatever username you want, reconnect internet, and boom, you are now that person. this only works, however if the server is on offline mode, which is isnt anymore. At that time you got banned, it's entirely possible that someone "logged in" as waha.

Thanks for the explanation; I wonder if people try logging in as other people a lot, or if someone knew the server was in offline mode.
Honestly, its not much of an issue as to who did it seeing as they A. Cant do it again since we're back online, and B. didnt do any major damage other than annoy a few people

Pochama999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down