Casual Fun World Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» In Memory of a Friend
by Prazision52 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:48 pm

» CFWR and CFW3
by wahakalol Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 pm

» So I just got a PS3 anyone else got one if so whats your PSN name?
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

» CFW Community Keep in touch.
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 pm

» Backup woes
by endsgamer Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

What kind of world setup should the server have come 1.2?

So Esarai did science... Vote_lcap41%So Esarai did science... Vote_rcap 41% [ 12 ]
So Esarai did science... Vote_lcap48%So Esarai did science... Vote_rcap 48% [ 14 ]
So Esarai did science... Vote_lcap10%So Esarai did science... Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 29

Affiliates
free forum

Planet Minecraft BannerPlanet Minecraft Banner
Donate!

So Esarai did science...

Go down

So Esarai did science... Empty So Esarai did science...

So Esarai did science... and after a lot of spectacular crashes, peculiar sights and mineverse-shattering paradoxes, has produced the first working version of his personal plugin 'CannonSigns.'

Now, enough of the third person. While I'm implementing the permissions, I've given everyone the permissions to use this plugin until I can better regulate who uses what type of cannonsign. Consider this a general tutorial.

To make a cannon, place a line of iron blocks, and at one end, affix a sign with either [Cannon], [Scattergun] or [Mortar] in the 1st line. This is case sensitive, so do be sure to get it right. Now, you can either right click on it, or power it with redstone to fire. The flight time of each shell is preset, and the number of iron blocks you used determines the velocity. So, for further range, use more iron.

To make a turret, place an iron block with a sign affixed to it. The sign should have [Turret] on the first line, one of TNT, Flak or HMG on the second, and a 2 digit number on the third. Then, in the 3x3x3 cube around this iron block, add more iron blocks and a lapis block. Make sure the lapis is on the side opposite the sign, or else the shells will get stuck in the turret and it wil explode. Now that it's all set up, right-click on the sign with a blaze rod to arm the turret, right click in air to fire in the direction you are looking, and right click the sign again to stop firing.

Let there be boomy goodness.
Esarai
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

So Esarai did science... :: Comments

Post Wed May 09, 2012 5:36 pm  Tek

WOW awesome es, i am looking forward to testing this Smile

Back to top Go down

BraveTitan22

Post Thu May 10, 2012 2:17 am  BraveTitan22

Looks like my sexy wooden tank from one of the temp maps can finally cause some damage.

Back to top Go down

wahakalol

Post Thu May 10, 2012 7:12 pm  wahakalol

from what I've seen of this, it should be compatible with movecraft...which gives es a legitimate excuse to build a large ship with multiple turret stations for players and wage war...
if you don't want to take part in stuff like that, the main map is still just the good ol' laid back and enjoy yourself CFWR material that it's always been

Back to top Go down

pvtblue

Post Sat May 12, 2012 8:48 am  pvtblue

wow this is exactly what everyone everywhere who likes tnt has been talking about! now you finnaly made it!!!!!!! yes now movecraft battleships will finnally be possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!exclamation point!

Back to top Go down

Post Thu May 17, 2012 12:00 am  Esarai

Well, more people should get on so we can have the super-awesome doom-battles of win and epicness.

Back to top Go down

wahakalol

Post Thu May 17, 2012 1:29 am  wahakalol

people are probably wrapping up their school years about now. I'm guessing things will pick up once exterminations examinations are over

Back to top Go down

pvtblue

Post Sun May 27, 2012 9:06 pm  pvtblue

es what is the difference between hmg flak and tnt on the turret ive been testing it out and cant figure it. also how do you increase the power/range on the turret.
otherwise this thing is great, oh how crazy will air battles be from now on!

Back to top Go down

Big__Red

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 pm  Big__Red

Im really excited to start testing this now that i have time! Btw great job es, this is a really cool plugin!

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum