Casual Fun World Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» In Memory of a Friend
by Prazision52 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:48 pm

» CFWR and CFW3
by wahakalol Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 pm

» So I just got a PS3 anyone else got one if so whats your PSN name?
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

» CFW Community Keep in touch.
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 pm

» Backup woes
by endsgamer Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

What kind of world setup should the server have come 1.2?

Host Undergoing maintenance Vote_lcap41%Host Undergoing maintenance Vote_rcap 41% [ 12 ]
Host Undergoing maintenance Vote_lcap48%Host Undergoing maintenance Vote_rcap 48% [ 14 ]
Host Undergoing maintenance Vote_lcap10%Host Undergoing maintenance Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 29

Affiliates
free forum

Planet Minecraft BannerPlanet Minecraft Banner
Donate!

Host Undergoing maintenance

Go down

Host Undergoing maintenance Empty Host Undergoing maintenance

DaddyCheese Hosting (our hosts) are currently undergoing maintenance on their minecraft servers so subsequently our server will be down for a while, not sure how long this will be, the site does not specify, but has been down since 12.30 GMT (almost 4.5 hrs now Razz) and emphasises that any minecraft server crashes will be temporary.

EDIT server now back up
EDIT-EDIT server now back offline Sad
98Jconnell98
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Host Undergoing maintenance :: Comments

wahakalol

Post Sun May 20, 2012 2:53 pm  wahakalol

Whenever we have server maintenance or system updates, be sure to expect periodic downtimes up to a few hours at a time

Current news from Daddycheese Hosting:
20/05/2012 - US Servers
Following our systems update today a large number of US servers are still currently offline. We expect to bring these back up shortly.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun May 20, 2012 4:30 pm  3nd0fw0r1d

Nuuu. D:
Why must Daddycheese interrupt my redstoning.

Back to top Go down

wahakalol

Post Sun May 20, 2012 4:41 pm  wahakalol

I just received this e-mail from Daddycheese; it should shed some light on the current situation:

US Server Outages

Our planned maintenance today has thrown significant complications which means that most US servers are currently offline. We are working hard to rectify this issue and these issues have crept outside of our maintenance window.

We will send out a further email when we know more about this situation
-------

20/05/2012 - US Servers
The update to our US servers and control panel has thrown significant difficulties that we are trying to address. We understand this situation is not ideal for our clients and we hope to have this resolved ASAP. 20:30 GMT
--------

I'll do my best to keep everyone up to date with the latest news I get from our hosts

Back to top Go down

Post Sun May 20, 2012 7:07 pm  98Jconnell98

wahakalol wrote:I just received this e-mail from Daddycheese; it should shed some light on the current situation:

US Server Outages

Our planned maintenance today has thrown significant complications which means that most US servers are currently offline. We are working hard to rectify this issue and these issues have crept outside of our maintenance window.

We will send out a further email when we know more about this situation
-------

20/05/2012 - US Servers
The update to our US servers and control panel has thrown significant difficulties that we are trying to address. We understand this situation is not ideal for our clients and we hope to have this resolved ASAP. 20:30 GMT
--------

I'll do my best to keep everyone up to date with the latest news I get from our hosts

Server is online but the console is down, dunno how that works Razz

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum