Casual Fun World Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» In Memory of a Friend
by Prazision52 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:48 pm

» CFWR and CFW3
by wahakalol Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 pm

» So I just got a PS3 anyone else got one if so whats your PSN name?
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

» CFW Community Keep in touch.
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 pm

» Backup woes
by endsgamer Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

What kind of world setup should the server have come 1.2?

I want something to be clarified. Vote_lcap41%I want something to be clarified. Vote_rcap 41% [ 12 ]
I want something to be clarified. Vote_lcap48%I want something to be clarified. Vote_rcap 48% [ 14 ]
I want something to be clarified. Vote_lcap10%I want something to be clarified. Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 29

Affiliates
free forum

Planet Minecraft BannerPlanet Minecraft Banner
Donate!

I want something to be clarified.

4 posters

Go down

I want something to be clarified. Empty I want something to be clarified.

Post  NekuShikazu Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 pm

Is dino allowed to advertise his Tekkit server freely? Because no one else advertises their server, and, he's acting godly and powerful because he denys others opinions and complaints.

Simply: Is dinoheadjake21 have permission to advertise a server freely?
NekuShikazu
NekuShikazu

http://I DONT HAVE A WEBSITE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHY.com

Back to top Go down

I want something to be clarified. Empty lol

Post  dinoheadjake21 Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:26 pm

well Neku first off i would like to say i wasn't denying anything just replying to your statement so that was the first thing you are wrong about. second you may not know this but my server name is CFWT therefor being in the legion of CFWR so i should be aloud to advert but besides that dont complain about something you dont know about its exactly what you did on oxper.

dinoheadjake21

Back to top Go down

I want something to be clarified. Empty Re: I want something to be clarified.

Post  NekuShikazu Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:29 pm

You know, I had enough of you. I had permission to advertise on Oxperimental. You freaking act like you're on a higher chain of power. Using common phrases, I can clearly remind everyone of the greatest quote said on Oxperimental about you.
NekuShikazu
NekuShikazu

http://I DONT HAVE A WEBSITE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHY.com

Back to top Go down

Post  endsgamer Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:54 pm

For clarification, dino and pather ARE running the cfwr tekkit server, so informing people about it is alright. it was the same when i ran it.
Oxperimental was our sister server only BRIEFLY, that is why we warned against advertising it.
Advertising servers not in collaboration with cfwr is against the rules, however please don't spam "COME JOIN TEKKIT". an occasional reminder if people show interest is preferred.

endsgamer
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post  98Jconnell98 Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:59 pm

endsgamer wrote:For clarification, dino and pather ARE running the cfwr tekkit server, so informing people about it is alright. it was the same when i ran it.
Oxperimental was our sister server only BRIEFLY, that is why we warned against advertising it.
Advertising servers not in collaboration with cfwr is against the rules, however please don't spam "COME JOIN TEKKIT". an occasional reminder if people show interest is preferred.

Ends is right, dino has the right on this occasion to promote cfwt. However, I dont want you like ends said publicly ask people to join on the server, not because I dont want people going there, but because it will make others think advertising is ok. SO, dino I officially give you permission to write a forum post promoting the tekkit server and its affiliation to us. Also you may invite people to the server in private chat if you want, but please no public broadcasts. As for this arguing; Ive said it before and ill say it again, any problems you have against each other from oxperimental should have ended when you left it, and shouldnt be mentioned here.

98Jconnell98
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum