Casual Fun World Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» In Memory of a Friend
by Prazision52 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:48 pm

» CFWR and CFW3
by wahakalol Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 pm

» So I just got a PS3 anyone else got one if so whats your PSN name?
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

» CFW Community Keep in touch.
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 pm

» Backup woes
by endsgamer Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

What kind of world setup should the server have come 1.2?

Serious, please read. Plus grief... Vote_lcap41%Serious, please read. Plus grief... Vote_rcap 41% [ 12 ]
Serious, please read. Plus grief... Vote_lcap48%Serious, please read. Plus grief... Vote_rcap 48% [ 14 ]
Serious, please read. Plus grief... Vote_lcap10%Serious, please read. Plus grief... Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 29

Affiliates
free forum

Planet Minecraft BannerPlanet Minecraft Banner
Donate!

Serious, please read. Plus grief...

3 posters

Go down

Serious, please read. Plus grief... Empty Serious, please read. Plus grief...

Post  NekuShikazu Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 am

Alright, so I have been accused of griefing Poch. First of all, I don't even know where the grief took place, and there is no log block of the actual grief. So it doesn't add up onto the negative side. Obviously I have not left the Survival2 world, besides checking out 13world. Because I have alot of bans on hold, does not mean I am the griefer. It is my decision to grief with my friends, not the server. They can't control me from going to other servers to grief. Still, I have been told I have been on the day Poch got griefed. Obviously if you don't know, I come on to check the lottery. I am still being accused of this... I don't know why I am targeted as a suspect. And it's really disrespectful because I cannot get my own perspective in the chat. Also, I have proof that I got griefed, and proof that I didn't grief.

Griefing in me and Blissed's mansion --> https://imgur.com/sBzTO

Proof of not griefingI\
--------------------------
I was not on long enough to grief.
Es and Christopherz got proof that it wasn't me.
I have been rarely coming on, I do deserve to play Kingdom Hearts.
NekuShikazu
NekuShikazu

http://I DONT HAVE A WEBSITE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHY.com

Back to top Go down

Serious, please read. Plus grief... Empty Re: Serious, please read. Plus grief...

Post  Pochama999 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 am

NekuShikazu wrote:Alright, so I have been accused of griefing Poch. First of all, I don't even know where the grief took place, and there is no log block of the actual grief. So it doesn't add up onto the negative side. Obviously I have not left the Survival2 world, besides checking out 13world. Because I have alot of bans on hold, does not mean I am the griefer. It is my decision to grief with my friends, not the server. They can't control me from going to other servers to grief. Still, I have been told I have been on the day Poch got griefed. Obviously if you don't know, I come on to check the lottery. I am still being accused of this... I don't know why I am targeted as a suspect. And it's really disrespectful because I cannot get my own perspective in the chat. Also, I have proof that I got griefed, and proof that I didn't grief.

Proof of not griefingI\

You are targetted as the suspect because the signs left on my house said it was griefed as a bonding sesh with their sister. You are in a faction named born to bond with your sister blessed miner. They also had knowledge that the empires world had no rules by reasoning the grief with "(empires bitch)" so yeah, you seem like a good suspect. Unless you can point me out to the people that actually did it, im still going after you.

I've found the culprit, will not say who they are, but the situation is being taken care of.

Last edited by Pochama999 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Pochama999

Back to top Go down

Serious, please read. Plus grief... Empty Re: Serious, please read. Plus grief...

Post  NekuShikazu Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:57 am

Pochama999 wrote:
NekuShikazu wrote:Alright, so I have been accused of griefing Poch. First of all, I don't even know where the grief took place, and there is no log block of the actual grief. So it doesn't add up onto the negative side. Obviously I have not left the Survival2 world, besides checking out 13world. Because I have alot of bans on hold, does not mean I am the griefer. It is my decision to grief with my friends, not the server. They can't control me from going to other servers to grief. Still, I have been told I have been on the day Poch got griefed. Obviously if you don't know, I come on to check the lottery. I am still being accused of this... I don't know why I am targeted as a suspect. And it's really disrespectful because I cannot get my own perspective in the chat. Also, I have proof that I got griefed, and proof that I didn't grief.

Proof of not griefingI\

You are targetted as the suspect because the signs left on my house said it was griefed as a bonding sesh with their sister. You are in a faction named born to bond with your sister blessed miner. They also had knowledge that the empires world had no rules by reasoning the grief with "(empires bitch)" so yeah, you seem like a good suspect. Unless you can point me out to the people that actually did it, im still going after you.

Obviously this person tried to inpersonate me. My inventory was clear because it was my first time in empires. This is cleared. So no one else discuss about this.

Besides that, I am helping Poch find this person. We utterly have no proof what so ever. BlissedMiner hasn't been seen for a week. And was logged on today (by me) to check the inventory of hers.
NekuShikazu
NekuShikazu

Back to top Go down

Post  spicyreaper Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 pm

so when you got "griefed", it was one half slab?
spicyreaper
spicyreaper

Back to top Go down

Post  NekuShikazu Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:31 pm

spicyreaper wrote:so when you got "griefed", it was one half slab?

Lol obviously not.
NekuShikazu
NekuShikazu

Back to top Go down

Post  spicyreaper Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:25 pm

NekuShikazu wrote:
spicyreaper wrote:so when you got "griefed", it was one half slab?

Lol obviously not.

That's all i saw in the picture.
spicyreaper
spicyreaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down