Casual Fun World Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» In Memory of a Friend
by Prazision52 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:48 pm

» CFWR and CFW3
by wahakalol Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 pm

» So I just got a PS3 anyone else got one if so whats your PSN name?
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

» CFW Community Keep in touch.
by pinkeyes Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 pm

» Backup woes
by endsgamer Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

What kind of world setup should the server have come 1.2?

SERVER PROBLEMS Vote_lcap41%SERVER PROBLEMS Vote_rcap 41% [ 12 ]
SERVER PROBLEMS Vote_lcap48%SERVER PROBLEMS Vote_rcap 48% [ 14 ]
SERVER PROBLEMS Vote_lcap10%SERVER PROBLEMS Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 29

Affiliates
free forum

Planet Minecraft BannerPlanet Minecraft Banner
Donate!

SERVER PROBLEMS

Go down

SERVER PROBLEMS Empty SERVER PROBLEMS

Ok were having some strange issues on the server at the moment, even after several restarts and taking the server offline for 15 minutes, the symptoms remain the same. Server isnt updating properly, Players cant move without being kicked for speedhacking, no one can break or place blocks and most commands such as teleporting or /home dont work.

Its most likely a hosting problem, so be aware, and hopefully they can get this fixed soon.
98Jconnell98
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

SERVER PROBLEMS :: Comments

Friends19

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:04 am  Friends19

These are my ways of getting around without being kicked, though i still cant do anything besides walk & talk.

either shift-key walking, stopping at constant intervals, if you dont stop it will eventually kick you.
or not shift key walking, just that you tap a directional key, stop for a second, then tap a directional key again. <-this is how i get around.
i am not experiencing chat lag however. you also cant punch people Razz
you can also jump if you are really careful about the jumping.
however if you are stuck underground your best bet is to try to do anything that would get you kicked, jumping while mining, running around in the block your stuck in, etc. if you do get kicked it SHOULD log you in somewhere that isnt inside a block. if it dosent, then you are out of luck it seems Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:34 am  3nd0fw0r1d

Could it potentially be fixed if we switched to a 1.3 temp map? It is out today.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:06 am  98Jconnell98

Im really not sure, the problem still isnt solved. It may have something to do with the update, perhaps a change in the game requires a change in multicraft that they are fixing, but i cant find anything on the web about it. I think its best just to wait, because i cant find any faults in the config, which is what makes me think its something to do with hosting.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:09 pm  dinoheadjake21

well i guess last time i left i was underground so now im stuck in a 1 by 1 hole underground not sure if im in lava but im burning cant move and i have a black strip in the middle of my screen and i can see the underground....and on top of thati have no pick....so ya

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:00 pm  Esarai

It's not just the no-cheat that got broken... everything isn't working. Like... everything.

Later tonight I'm downloading our server files and will try to solve the problem locally, but until then I'm installing a temp map.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down